Site Network: Personal | Banner Exchange | Miracle Prayer | Shop

 

The blog all about Catholic confession.



Miracle Prayer

I love Fr. Peter Mary Rookey, OSM.
He is a "Healing Priest" and I've gone to see him many times for intercessory prayers for others.
He will pray for you and your needs.
Here is his info:
International Compassion Ministry
20180 Governors Hwy., Room 203
Olympia Fields, Illinois 60461-1067
TEL: (708) 748-6279 (MARY)
FAX: (708) 748-0234

I enclose the "Miracle Prayer" below with him saying it during a service.
He hands out these prayer cards when you see him.
Pray the prayer regularly...opening your heart towards God.

From the first healing in Benburb, County Tyrone (where he helped found the Servite order in Ireland in 1948) to the present day, Father Rookey’s ministry has taken him from his native USA to countries all over the world. Wherever he goes, thousands flock to this man of miracles. The stories of many of the remarkable healings and exorcisms that have occurred, are told here. And from it all emerges a portrait of a great and humble man, known to the world as ‘the healing priest’ who, when asked about his ‘gift’, says simply: ‘It is God’s work, not mine- He does all the healing, I just pray...’ ( Heather Parsons - Author 'Man of Miracles)


The Miracle Prayer

Lord Jesus, l come before You, just as I am. I am sorry for my sins, I repent of my sins, please forgive me In Your name, I forgive all others for what they have done against me. I renounce Satan, the evil spirits and all their works. l give You my entire self. Lord Jesus, now and forever, I invite You into my life Jesus, I accept You as my Lord, God and Saviour. Heal me, change me, strengthen me in body, soul and spirit.

Come Lord Jesus cover me with Your precious blood, and fill me with Your Holy Spirit, I love You Lord Jesus. I praise You Jesus. I thank You Jesus. I shall follow You every day of my life. Amen.

Mary my mother, Queen of Peace, St. Peregrine, the cancer saint, all you angels and Saints please help me. Amen.

Click here to listen to the Miracle Prayer recited by Father Rookey in MP3 format!

[Source: http://www.smcenter.org/frrookey.htm ]


This prayer below is just a lovely daily prayer:

Consecration to the Two Hearts of Jesus and Mary with St. Joseph as Our Model

Hail, most loving Hearts of Jesus and Mary! We venerate You. We love and honor you. We give and consecrate ourselves to You forever. Receive us and possess us entirely. Purify, enlighten, and sanctify us so that we may love You, Jesus with the heart of Mary, and love you, Mary, with the Heart of Jesus.

O Heart of Jesus, living in Mary and by Mary! O heart of Mary, living in Jesus and for Jesus! O Heart of Jesus pierced for our sins and giving us Your Mother on Calvary! O heart of Mary pierced by sorrow and sharing in the sufferings of your Divine Son for our redemption! O sacred union of these Two Hearts.

Praise be God, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Praise be the Holy Spirit of God Who united these Two Hearts together! May He unite our hearts and every heart so that all hearts may live in unity, in imitation of that sacred unity which exists in these Two Hearts.

Triumph, O Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary! Reign, O Most Sacred Heart of Jesus! In our hearts, in our homes and families, in Your Church, in the lives of the faithful, and in the hearts of those who as yet know You not, and in all the nations of the world. Establish in the hearts of all mankind the sovereign triumph and reign of Your Two Hearts so that the earth may resound from pole to pole with one cry: "Blessed forever be the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary!"

O dearest St. Joseph, I entrust myself to your honor and give myself to you that you may always be my father, my protector and my guide on the way to salvation. Obtain for me a greater purity of heart and a fervent love of the interior life. After your example, may I do all my actions for the greater glory of the Triune God in union with the Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary. O Blessed St. Joseph, pray for me that I may share in the peace and joy of your holy death.

(Source: www.allianceoftwoheartsgeorgia.com/about

and

www.christendom-awake.org/pages/united-hearts/united-hearts.htm)

posted by Catholica @ 8:09 PM,

<< Home